Hello Ali, 2014-08-12 13:24 GMT+02:00 Suvayu Ali : > > Please, tell me how to express this action correctly in emacs dialect. > > That would be `C-c C-e l o'. > Thanks ! > > > But I am happy to tell you that I have understood this morning the cause > of > > my problem. I had in my init.el the following dangerous lines: > > > > ;; Let the exporter use the -shell-escape option to let latex > > ;; execute external programs. > > ;; This obviously and can be dangerous to activate! > > (setq org-latex-pdf-process > > '("xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory > %o %f")) > > Why do you think this is dangerous? Because of the `-shell-escape'? > Without it you will not get source code highlighting (with minted). > Also -shell-escape is not as dangerous as it seems. It can be only if > somehow you have a malicious/buggy package in your texlive installation, > and you happen to use in your TeX source. > :) I have only reproduced the code and its comment from somewhere in the internet. I am not expert enough to say if it is dangerous or not. I just note that the deactivation of this code in my init.el solves the problem of French accents. Unfortunately, I have to forget the highlighting code with minted. I had also some problem with minted, and it seems that things work better with a more thin init.el ... I'm using texlive with Xubuntu at the moment , and it is true that I did not meet this problem under Debian testing, so, there is maybe a bug somewhere in the texlive packages of Ubuntu or Debian sid servers... it is an unwelcome "troll" ;) Best wishes Jo.