2014/1/8 Bastien > If you haven't changed anything in your Gnus configuration and if > you are still using the exact same setup that used to be working, > it's hardly Gnus fault... maybe gmail changed something? > > Anyway, just to give you some more encouragement: it's really worth > insisting. > > Remember Beckett's: fail, fail again, fail better! > Hi Bastien, It was FLIM's fault. The bug is here: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnus-english/2010-02/msg00077.html My gnus works now. But I'm still using Gmail at the moment. Je boude ! :) Best wishes Jo.