2014-07-11 16:17 GMT+02:00 Nick Dokos : > orry, that variable is obsolete (although it should still work for > now). I should have pointed you to the modern version instead: > > org-list-allow-alphabetical > > > Note the caveat in the doc: > > ,---- > | This variable needs to be set before org.el is loaded. If you > | need to make a change while Emacs is running, use the customize > | interface or run the following code after updating it: > | > | (when (featurep 'org-element) (load "org-element" t t)) > `---- > > I tried it and it works: > > a. foo - press M-RET > b. bar > Do not apologize, I have noticed that the variable was obsolete and I have tried to customize the new variable. I have even written the code (when (featurep 'org-element) (load "org-element" t t)) in my init.el (which is too big and really a mess), and it doe not work either... Do not waste more time than me on this small problem which certainly comes from my init.el... Best regards, Jo.