Many thanks John, your reply is helpful. Precisely, I used recently pandoc and tried also to export to html an org file. That explains my question. Best wishes, Jo. Le mar. 29 janv. 2019 à 15:07, John Kitchin a écrit : > unless you are going to html/odt/etc. through latex (e.g. pandoc or > latex2html) > you don't need a latex class to for the other backends. > > Joseph Vidal-Rosset writes: > > > Hello, > > > > A question that I had maybe asked (I apologize): is there a best suited > > style (document class for latex) for org-export in html, odt, etc. ? I > > would be happy to get the more convient setup in org-mode for multiple > > exports. > > > > If my question does not make sense, please, forget it. > > > > Best wishes, > > > > Jo. > > > -- > Professor John Kitchin > Doherty Hall A207F > Department of Chemical Engineering > Carnegie Mellon University > Pittsburgh, PA 15213 > 412-268-7803 > @johnkitchin > http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu >