* Re: html jsMath
       [not found]     ` <m2vb4jyf8w.fsf@Johns-MacBook-Air.local>
@ 2016-03-18 19:01       ` Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2016-03-18 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Kitchin; +Cc: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

> Try adding this to the top:
>
> #+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript"
> #+HTML_HEAD:    src="
> http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML
> ">
> #+HTML_HEAD: </script>

Dear John (cc. the org-mode list)

Thanks to your help I have succeeded in finding the right configuration for
html export :

#+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript"
#+HTML_HEAD:    src="
https://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS_CHTML-full.js
">
#+HTML_HEAD: </script>

it works perfectly for the export of formulas. I have used the
documentation on mathjax.org

I hope that this cc. will be maybe useful for others.

Best wishes

Jo.