2013/12/29 Alexander Baier > > But I wonder if there is a key binding to get first the void > > block in one command line : > > > > #+begin_src latex :exports results :results latex > > > > > > #+end_src > > > > in order to use after CD-Latex inside this org-mode block > > > > What exactly do you want to do? Do you want to insert above mentioned > source block into your buffer? Something like a snippet? > Yes, you have understood that I want to obtain. > > This is already included in org-mode and is known as "Easy > Templates". Take a look at the manual (info "(Org) Easy Templates"). If > you need help with configuring this, let us know. Thanks for your help. The manual online is clearer than the book Org Mode 7 reference manual, the example is very useful, and it works ! Now, I have tried to configure this variable org-structure-template-alist via M-x customize-variable , but I have not succeeded in getting this one: #+begin_src latex :exports results :results latex ? #+end_src How is it possible to get a larger space in inserting a new variable? Thanks for your kind help ! Best wishes, Jo.