Hello again, I read and have applied what it is explained here: https://orgmode.org/manual/Working-with-LaTeX-math-snippets.html#FOOT136 It works rather well, but for some symbols it does not work : for example for \(\bot\) the code for falsity constant in LaTeX, it does not work. I imagine that I have not installed some library? 2018-05-11 13:15 GMT+02:00 Joseph Vidal-Rosset < joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com>: > Hello, > > I would be glad to get a configuration for an easy export from an org > file to an odt file. My problem is that this org file contains > mathematical formulae written for LaTeX export and also tables > (tabular). > > I do not know well libreoffice. > > Your help is welcome. > > Best wishes, > > -- > Joseph >