Hello, My O.S. is Debian GNU/Linux testing version. My desktop is mainly xfce (or openbox). In Gnus when I create png image via M-x org-preview-latex-fragment and after having M-x org-mime-htmlize the png image is created in /home/joseph/ltxpng directory and not in /ltxpng directory. That's why when I try to send my message, I have an error message saying to me that the png image is not in ltxpng directory... of course, it is created not in the /tmp/ltxpng but in /home/joseph/tmp/lxpng .... These unwelcome tmp and ltxpng directories are created automatically in my home and I do not know why. I suspect a problem in my setup and not in org-mode, that is why I apologize is this email is irrelevant in this list. But maybe some Debian expert will be able to help me. Best wishes, Jo.