Hi, I would be very happy to use LaTeX in gnus in scientific correspondence, instead of using LaTeX it with Thunderbird. I know that it is possible with org-mode , but I have difficulties to find a clear tutorial to help me in this task. My question is twofold: how concretely making links between my gnus and my org-mode installation, and once is done, how can I use it to write an email with every feature that gives me LaTeX (with texlive)? I would be very thankful to everyone trying to help me. In advance, thanks. Jo.