Hi everybody, Thanks to Eric's example (here : https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-01/msg01262.html ) I have succeeded to use ox-bibtex.el. \cite{} in the org file works both for html and latex. Nevertheless, I wonder how to get for org-file the org citation syntax [[cite: ]] instead of \cite{} when I choose a reference from my references.bib file . Is it possible to change this point in order to get the same org file than in Eric's example ? Best wishes, Jo. 2015-06-16 22:43 GMT+02:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Matt Price writes: > > > Is the discussion stalled out then? What would have to happen to move it > > along? > > There is a "wip-cite" branch in the git repo with basic Org syntax for > citations. We're mainly waiting for implementations making use of it, on > both export and references management side. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > >