2013/5/13 Eric Schulte > A while back Org-mode switched its method of exporting latex equations > to HTML. Equations used to be exported as png images, however they are > now exported as markup which may then be processed on the fly by > client-side javascript. Most mail readers do not allow javascript in > html email, and I doubt that the required javascript headers are > included in the mail html mime part. > Thanks Eric for your precise reply. Does it means that there is a sort of bug in Thunderbrid or that another configuration of Thunderbird could solve this problem? In this case, I consider that I can write succesfully LaTeX equations in Gnus or Wanderlust and that is a good news ! Thanks again. Jo.