Le jeu. 01 mars 2018 à 02:10:15 , Eric S Fraga a envoyé ce message: > On Thursday, 1 Mar 2018 at 14:37, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: >> Supposing that I want to reply >> to an email, I would be glad to write my reply in a org file and, once >> finished this reply, going back to gnus to be able to org-mime-htmlize >> it and send it. >> At the moment the only solution that I have is to quit gnus in order to >> make an org file that I copy and paste in the reply. > > You don't have to quit gnus or even switch to another > buffer/file. Simply change the mode to org (M-x org-mode RET), compose > your email, switch back to message mode (M-x message-mode RET), htmlize > the email and send it. Many thanks Eric! I suspected that there should be a simple solution, but I did not expected that it was so much simple! I am applying what you say in replying to you. And it works perfectly! I am going to define two keybindings for this and I would be happy if you could suggest to me how adding automatically this link [[bibliography:/home/joseph/MEGA/org/reforg.bib]] with the command M-x org-mode RET . But if you need time for this last point, forget it, you helped me a lot already . Thanks again ! Jo. PS: After an upgrade, my "org-mime-htmlize" does not work any more at the moment, but that is another topic.