Hello, This is very interesting indeed. But is there somewhere a good tutorial to read or video to see ? It would be helpful for people who want to use Gnus + Org-mode in optimal way. Best wishes, Jo. 2014-07-15 16:11 GMT+02:00 Alan Schmitt : > On 2014-07-15 02:57, Thorsten Jolitz writes: > > > Hadn't have the time to try Gnorb, but the combination of gnus&org is > > definitely interesting for me. > > I highly recommend this library. I haven't scratched the surface, but > one great "aha" moment was when I was reading in email in gnus and saw > a message in the minibuffer about a relevant task from my todo list. > > I mostly use it to track "waiting for" sent email: after sending an > email, with one keystroke I can create a waiting for task with a link to > the sent email. I also use it to create "reply to" tasks. > > Alan > > -- > OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 >