Hello John, hello the list, The results of my efforts to export an org file with equations, proofs and so on to odt: imagemagick works, but the png images are ugly. References of equations and bibliography do not work, because the png images do not reproduce the org-ref references. I am afraid that by using another way of exporting math. (Mathjax, Mathml...) I will not get the natural deductions proofs that I get via proof.sty. (The export to odt or docx seems to be a real nightmare, and that is not very surprising, because LaTeX is the only good solution...) Best wishes, Jo. 2018-05-19 17:52 GMT+02:00 Joseph Vidal-Rosset < joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com>: > Hello, > > Edgar was right: the problems that I had with the odt export came from my > file "user.el" i.e. the file for my setup of preferences for scimax. With a > minimal user.el file containing the latex packages that I need , the export > is now almost perfect. Are still lacking the right numbering of equations > and references for these equations, and the bibliography is not pretty. But > the main work is done. > > Best wishes, > > Jo. > > 2018-05-19 15:32 GMT+02:00 Joseph Vidal-Rosset < > joseph.vidal.rosset@gmail.com>: > >> Dear Edgar, >> >> At the moment, the results that I get with the odt export are not so >> bad. Bibliography works and images for proofs also. Therefore I guess >> that the problems that I have really to solve are minor. >> >> We stay in touch and I will inform you. >> >> Best wishes, >> >> -- >> Jo. >> > >