From: Chris Keating <christopherkeating@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Attempting to automate worg build
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 13:32:41 -0800	[thread overview]

Hello fellow org-mode enthusiasts.

I noticed that the server move for orgmode.org has caused some of the docs
to 404.

In an attempt to automate finding broken docs I setup a travis build.
Unfortunately I can't even seem to build the docs:

> +emacs --batch -l etc/emacs.el -f org-publish-all
> Publishing file /home/travis/build/pdex/worg/org-faq.org using `org-html-publish-to-html'
> Setting up indent for shell type bash
> setting up indent stuff
> Indentation variables are now local.
> Indentation setup for shell type bash
> Setting up indent for shell type bash
> setting up indent stuff
> Indentation variables are now local.
> Indentation setup for shell type bash
> Unable to resolve link: "id:facac2a6-3526-450d-ac42-8d36b16c6bab"

https://travis-ci.org/pdex/worg/builds/326147794#L1449

That link target exists in the org-faq.org file but isn't being resolved
for some reason.

I'm building with the master branch of org-mode. I had to go recreate the
.emacs.el file from an archive.org link as the original is no longer on the
site and it's not in the worg repo. I'm guessing that there may be other
random bits and bobbles that I'm missing. I'd like to find all of these
missing pieces and get the worg repo into such a state that it can be
easily redeployed and validated.

If anyone knows how to get worg building I would love some pointers, in the
mean time I'll dig into org-mode and figure out why it doesn't like id:
links.