Hi! I am using the latest org from git and I can't get org to export (I need LaTeX export particularly) files with smart quotes. The following example silently fails to produce smart quotes: #+OPTIONS: ':t #+LANGUAGE: ru This is a 'test' "file". * Headline with 'quotes' ** Subheading with "quotes". This is "some" 'text'. Using 'fr' yields different quotes, for example. Is there a way to use standard "english" smart quotes with different language? Right now my example is producing bad LaTeX. -- Sincerely yours, -- Daniil Frumin