I'm giving a talk tomorrow on org-mode and R, and I'm having an exporting problem that's tripping me up. Usually when I export code/output sections to HTML, they get CSS classes like "src-R" for R code, "src-perl" for perl code, "example" for output. But now they're all "example". Has anyone seen this? Having different classes lets me do stuff like this: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/46301 Maybe it's the new exporter? I'm using org-mode 7.9.3d. I can try downgrading, is there a location for older versions of orgmode? -Ken