Argh, forgot my platform details - I'm using: Either org-mode 7.9.3d or 7.8.11 (same results) Aquamacs 2.4 (but I saw the same result using Emacs on a Linux box) Aquamacs is based on GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1. -Ken On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:36 PM, John Hendy wrote: > On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Ken Williams wrote: > > > > On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > >> > >> Ken Williams writes: > >> > >>> Unfortunately, downgrading to 7.8.11 didn't change the behavior - all > >>> code sections are still exported to HTML as class "example". > >>> I also see that on one machine, using 7.9.2, I get the desired
 >>> class="src src-R"> tag for R code export.  I can't figure out what's
> making
> >>

> >> I'm grasping at straws here, having seldom exported to HTML, but have
> you
> >> loaded the languages for babel?
> >

> > Yes, I believe that's set up properly, because I can do "C-c C-c" and it
> > knows how to run my R sections and return the correct values.  Also,
> when I
> > "describe org-babel-load-languages", I see:
> >
> > org-babel-load-languages is a variable defined in `org.el'.
> > Its value is ((emacs-lisp . t)
> >  (sh . t)
> >  (R . t)
> >  (perl . t))
> >
> > I'm grasping at straws too, not knowing my way around the elisp code very
> > well. =)
>
> Just tried myself on a file lying around with embedded R code, and I
> get "
" for my src blocks.