Hi, I keep a directory of notes as .org files, and use publish to generate .html from them. This produces sitemap.html - a table of the #+TITLEs, and theindex.html built from #+INDEX entries I have added. I would like a third summary .html page which lists the notes organised in a tree by subject classification, where the subject classification is something like the ACM Computing Subject Classification or the Dewey Decimal system, or some cut-down version of these. The result would look a bit like this, where the _underlined_ items are links to notes. Information Technology Software and its Engineering Modelling Languages _Dynamic Logic for UML Sequence Diagrams_ Computing Methodologies Knowledge Representation _Translating ACL to FOL_ Reading the manual, it looks like I could use TAGS to give the notes subjects, and use these to do searches over the whole project in emacs. This, and the way theindex.html is produced by including a simple looking theindex.inc text file makes me think that the solution may not be very hard. However, my lisp is very weak :-( Any suggestions or code most welcome! Cheers, Greg