From: "Greg O'Keefe" <grokodile@gmail.com>
To: Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: subject tree listing from publish
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 18:53:43 +1030	[thread overview]

Thanks Christian,

I am currently using index to create the closest thing I can to what I
want.  It looks like the below.  The big problem is that there are a max of
3 levels, the top level which is the first character of the second.

Could I do any better than this without writing something new?

Greg

    computing-methodologies
        adversarial plan recognition

    document-management-and-text-processing