Hallo, and thanks for reading. I am an old user of emacs (since foregoing century) meanwhile 80 year and 5 month old. Using W11 on an HP laptop I downloaded emacs (got it in my private Download directory and extracted the zip THERE) made a desktop link to run runemacs And works nicely using org mode for a lot of different tasks (as I did already long ago) Came across orgmode.org but that info I can not get to work . For example I got not as years ago an .emacs at c:/ as was done years ago by installing emacs For example I have a juni2022.org file and would like that that org-file is opened automatically on a click on the emacs desktop short-cut icon. (years ago something in init.el (load-file "..." )if I remember correctly So understanding orgmode.com I need, so it looks like, that I have first to adjust my emacs installation. I appreciate any help. Thanks Peter Gragert