It works. But I had to set some headers in the code block itself as following: :exports results :results value I suppose, I can specify them directly in the org-sbe call, like with inline calls or call through #+CALL? This feature really needs to be documented and extensively. Thanks, On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Roland Everaert writes: > > > Is it possible to call a code block from a table field as it is a > formula? > > > > I have tried the following syntax from a field in a table, but none of > them > > is interpreted as expected: > > > > - #+CALL: function(parameters) > > - call_function(parameters) > > > > The goal is to use the result of the call in other formulas of the > > table. > > It is called org-sbe(parameters). Unfortunately, it is not documented in > the > manual. There is > however. Search for "org-sbe" there. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >