Hello, Great, thanks for the guidance. I hope I managed it all correctly. On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Eric and Pascal, > > Eric Schulte writes: > > > Also, I think the google-wide copyright stuff is sorted out. > > Yes it is: we can accept patch from employees of Google, Inc. > > Good :-) > Pascal, I guess it's safe to assume anyone with a @google.com > email address is a Google employee -- let me know if it's not > the case. > > Yes, I checked internally, and this is a safe assumption. > Also, if you can sign your patches (git format-patch -s) that'd > be even better, but not mandatory. > > I did, also wrote the description of the patch according to the rules I found on orgmode.org > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien > Best regards, --paf