Maybe this will help: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-depend.html --paf On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > Hello, > > now that I learned how to use a hammer, everything looks like a nail. > So I want to use Org-mode for this; my question is, did anyone do > anything similar and has some suggestions how to structure this > material? > > I'm going to prepare a course in mathematical analysis (together with > the former-Scrivener-user-friend, btw). The course will be divided > into very small modules (one proof, for instance, will correspond to > *at least* one module, and often more). We want to emphasize the > connections between the ideas behind the theorems, proofs and > calculation methods, so basically the whole material will be divided > into these modules and partially ordered by the relation "... has to be > studied before ...". How to represent such a partially ordered set in > Org-mode? One idea that comes to my mind is writing a normal outline > (tree) with all the modules (possibly nested), and including links to > all "prerequisites" in every such module. Any other ideas? > > Best, > > -- > Marcin Borkowski > http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski > Adam Mickiewicz University > > -- --paf