Thanks Bernt. I checked and Linum-mode is not enabled. Also, I using emacs 22.3.1 and org-mode 7.7 (if it helps). On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote: > Susan Addy writes: > > > Below is a list of my agenda command - maybe it is too long? When it > > is slow, it is slow no matter what TODO I am trying to compile. > > > > Any thoughts? > > Thank you! > > If you have linum-mode enabled you should turn that off. Others have > reported slow navigation when that is enabled. > > HTH, > Bernt >