Hello, I am developing a new package for quickly sketching svg images, (see, and try out, sketch-mode at https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/). With the package, I can already quickly create a sketch and subsequently quickly save it and insert a link in some org-mode buffer (using the `b` transient suffix). Also I can quickly insert some image (using the `I` suffix), but then unfortunately the image will not get saved. As svg is just xml, for small sketches I would prefer to insert directly the xml into the org-buffer within an image block, in which I can quickly toggle showing the image using `C-c C-c` (or `org-toggle-inline-images`). Also, exporting such xml should work perfectly fine when exporting to e.g. html. I guess a normal source block is not suitable, because I would like to create the image overlay directly within the block. I am happy to (help) implement(ing) such a feature, but I thought it would be wise to first discuss and 'enquire' for suggestions here. Thanks you!