I'm having trouble using a remote reference in an Org-mode spreadsheet. The Info node entitled "References" says that the first argument to the "remote()" expression "... can also be the ID of an entry, even in a different file, ...". What does this mean? What is the syntax for defining and referring to an "ID"? I tried making a file called "report.org" like this: * report output :PROPERTIES: :CUSTOM_ID: foo :END: | abcde | 17 | | xyzzy | 42 | And then I tried to refer to it from an Org-mode spreadsheet in a different file, like this: #+TBLFM: @2$1=remote(file:report.org#foo, @2$2) But it said "invalid reference".