Oh yah, that's called subscript, I was trying to remember the correct term : - ) Thanks Nick! On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > > > Hey guys, > > > > So, whenever I write something with the underline char, org renders the > string like this: > > > > http://minus.com/mRXPQQdLW/ > > > > Check how the this word is rendered. How could I disable this rendering > behavior ? > > > > #OPTIONS: ^:nil > > is one way. ^ and _ signal superscripts and subscripts resp. You can also > escape the > underscore: > > this is not a\_subscript > > Nick > > > >