Here's a dump of the settings: Org Wikinodes Active: Hide Value Toggle on (non-nil) > State: SAVED and set. > Should CamelCase links be active in the current file? > Org Wikinodes Scope: Hide Value Value Menu Find targets in current > directory > State: SAVED and set. > The scope of searches for wiki targets. More > Org Wikinodes Create Targets: Hide Value Value Menu Query the user > State: SAVED and set. > Non-nil means create Wiki target when following a wiki link fails. More Even though it's activated, I don't get a link when I write words in CamelCase. Any ideas? Cheers, - Marcelo.