Just for the record, I just downloaded Adobe Acrobat, and org->html->acrobat seems to be a viable workflow, and not as expensive as Prince. However, Acrobat, as far as I'm concerned, doesn't provide any way to automate the process - you have to open it and edit it manually in order to polish the typography and add additional graphical elements, but seems to be a great alternative. Cheers, - Marcelo. On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Srinivas wrote: > There is a free license for non-commerical use: > > From princexml.com: > We offer a free license for non-commercial use of Prince. > This license adds a small logo to the first page of > generated PDF files. > > Will this work for you? > > > > >