Thank you for sharing your experiences guys, I only started thinking about this recently, when I had to send some documents to a banker. The issue is that I'm sure most bankers are not internet-savvy, they might not even know how to download something from a website (the alternative would be to put the docs in a SSL-protected URL with http basic auth). So in order to complete the transaction I had to send the documents via email anyway. Noth - M On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Bastien wrote: > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > Do you guys ever encrypt your emails? > > FWIW, I do sometimes (one or two times in a month.) > > -- > Bastien >