Niiice! Thanks for sharing Oleh. Does anyone know if a paste hook would be possible for the exact same use case? On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Oleh wrote: > > I actually posted it here: > > > > https://github.com/railwaycat/emacs-mac-port/issues/43 > > > > Emacs + orgmode is the best combo for everything related to information > > management. I've tried Evernote a couple of times, but the workflow feels > > slow and awkward, no matter how polished they make the app. > > > > One things that I miss is a fast workflow for "embedding" images and > files > > in my org files, though. See the ticket description for more details. > > > > I'd be willing to actually take the time and try to implement it, could > be a > > good learning experience. > > > > Does anyone else think these new features would be a nice addition? > > > > I want to make sure it's not possible with a simpler approach as well, > so if > > you know a similar workflow is possible, please share. > > > > > > Image drag and drop is already implemented at > org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-download.el. > All you have to do is: > > (require 'org-download) > > It also does screenshots. > Any issues can be reported to > https://github.com/abo-abo/org-download/issues > > regards, > Oleh > >