Hi list, I have a gtd.org with my projects and next actions as org items. When I'm done with them, I archive, and they go to gtd.org_archive. Sometimes, I create a new org file for a project, to keep notes and other reference material. Let's say I have this in my gtd.org: * Project :project: file://~/org/reference/project.org ** TODO Foo ** TODO Bar When the Project is done in gtd.org, and I archive it, I'd like to add a link back to the Project org item in gtd.org_archive from project.org. I tried opening gtd.org_archive and then pressing C-l on the "* Project" headline, then opening project.org and C-c C-l, and while it does paste the org link, that looks like: file:~/org/gtd/gtd.org_archive::*Project, if I click it nothing happens. What could be wrong? Thanks, - Marcelo.