I definitely need to get my head around elisp. Thank you very much. On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 4:39 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > Nicolas, the function works quite well! Thanks. Just one last request: > Is > > it possible to not follow the item until the bottom? The issue is that, > once > > running it and when the item is sent to the bottom of the file, the > pointer > > is also put there and the buffer scrolls down with it. > > > Sure, it's simple as packing it into a (save-excursion ...) > > #+begin_src emacs-lisp > (defun ngz-move-headline-at-bottom () > "Move current headline to the last position in the same tree" > (interactive) > (unless (org-at-heading-p) (error "Not at an headline")) > (save-excursion (while (ignore-errors (org-move-subtree-down))))) > #+end_src > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >