Thanks Suvayu, I'll play with it. - Marcelo. On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 5:20 PM, suvayu ali wrote: > Hi Marcelo, > > On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa > wrote: > > Would it be hard to add such feature, considering I'm just beginning with > > elisp? Might be a candidate for my first patch to orgmode :) > > Since you mention lisp, I think you can have an easy solution with a > custom agenda command. As far as I can see there could be two > possibilities, bind `case-fold-search' to t or `downcase' your search > query before performing a regular tags search. > > I haven't looked at any code before making these suggestions. So you > will have to figure out which, if any at all, is viable. > > HF > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. >