Thanks guys, que quickfix worked. I'll see if I can rebase to org's HEAD myself, let's see if conflicts don't scare me away. Or perhaps just apply the fix manually. - Marcelo. On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Max Mikhanosha wrote: > At Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:52:09 -0600, > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > > > Although everything else is working great, I'm getting the following > > error message when trying to follow links to org files: > > > > "cond: Symbol's function definition is void: org-in-clocktable-p [11 > times]" > > My branch is probably a few weeks behind the master, so the fix that > Nick mentioned above is not there. > > You can temporarily fix this by doing "M-x load-library RET > org-clock". > > I'll rebase my branch to the latest origin/master soon, with the pace > of development in org-mode its hard to be completely synced up all the > time. > > Regards, > Max >