Thanks for the tip. - M On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Christian Moe wrote: > No, I don't use it myself, but I expect using the ODT exporter, opening in > OpenOffice or similar, and saving to .doc or .rtf for import into InDesign > is your best bet. (As to whether .doc or .rtf, experiment. In my limited > experience designers prefer RTF, for good reason, but OpenOffice RTF export > has been quirky for me in the past.) > > Cheers, > Christian > > > > > On 10/9/11 11:06 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > >> Hi list, >> >> I've seen a designer friend layout a book in InDesign so quickly and >> the output is amazing. I wonder if there's a way to feed text into >> InDesign documents through a plugin ? If so, a book could be written >> in text (org) and then fed into inDesign? Anyone around use / ever >> used InDesign for layout? >> >> Cheers, >> >> - M >> >> >> >