What platform? OSX? On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:54 AM, suvayu ali wrote: > Hi Marcelo, > > On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa > wrote: > > What's the largest orgmode file you have, and what's the performance you > get > > while manipulating/navigating it? Mine is a 5k lines file called > > reference.org, and I basically keep all kind of notes and attachments > there. > > My largest agenda file used to be ~2k lines. Now I have archived many > things, so my 2nd largest agenda file is ~1.5k lines. I don't see any > performance problems. All agenda commands are almost instantaneous. > > Hope this helps. > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. >