Thank you for the suggestion guys. It looks as if most of the free solutions don't produce a very good output. Prince does look very good, but it's way too much expensive. I think using org and exporting to both HTML and learning just enough LaTeX in order to export a well formatted output with a nice typography is what I'm going to do. Geez, orgmode is a publishing powerhouse :) Cheers, - Marcelo. On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Srinivas wrote: > You might want to take a look at http://www.princexml.com/ > > It allows you to specify css and then print to PDF using a command line > tool. > > > >