Thanks for the reply, guys. I already knew about #1, but #2 seems interesting. How could I implement that? Cheers, - Marcelo. On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Marcelo, > > Bernt Hansen writes: > > > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > >> Is there a way to define an agenda filter that will search in only one > of the agenda files? The > >> reason I do that is because although I have several files added to the > agenda, only one contains > >> "actionable items" (gtd.org). > > > > There are multiple ways to do this. > > > > 1) visit the file and restrict agenda view to the file with C-u C-c C-x > < > > Yes, I suggest using this method for file-filtering in agenda views. > Thanks to Bernt for mentioning it. > > It would be nice to have more filtering fonctions in agenda views, > but unless someone come up with a good patch, it won't happen soon > as I cannot work on this right now. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >