I think the new design is more appealing to not-very-technical-people like graphic designers and other "knowledge-workers" that might not be coding-savvy, by the way. On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa < celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote: > Bastien et al, > > Congrats on the new site! I really liked the minimalist concept, the > colors and the typography! It's much cleaner and much more attractive :) > > - Marcelo. > > On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Bastien wrote: > >> brian powell writes: >> >> > --I just hope that whoever "wins the contest" creates web pages that >> > are "501 compliant" and everyone can read on any computer using any >> > operating system and browser and those webpages are as printable as a >> > Texinfo document. >> >> Even better: as the website is based on .org files, and as a new TeXinfo >> exporter will soon be in contrib/lisp/, you will be able to export each >> page of the website into a TeXinfo document. >> >> -- >> Bastien >> > >