Thanks @Sebastian, @Bastien. I'm currently trying to clean up my local org setup. I just started another thread for it, since I'm experiencing a couple of issues. Cheers, - Marcelo. On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Marcelo, > > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > I just updated org to HEAD, and I'm getting the following error when > > trying to run the org-remember function (bound to C-c r): > > Sébastien is right, `org-remember' is now obsolete, so please > update your capture templates accordingly if that's necessary. > > But your error seems to come from a "dirty" installation: make > sur you follow the steps described in the manual: > > http://orgmode.org/org.html#Installation > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >