Hi Karl, I'm 60% through the book. I'll share my insights shortly. Thank your for your definitions, they make sense :) - Marcelo. On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Karl Voit wrote: > * Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > > > > Well, looks like my text was kind of stupid and or confusing... > > No. At least not to me. > > > Anyway, I started reading "An Introduction To General Systems Thinking" - > > surprisingly interesting book, and it's helping me answer most of those > > questions in deeper ways. I needed to do some additional investigation > > before starting to ask questions ;) > > > > I'll share the insights after I finish it, > > Please do so. > > For me, this approach is especially interesting related to PIM/GTD. > > > Without looking into Wikipedia or such and without deeper background > knowledge, I'd have *guessed*: > > - systems are made of processes > - system is a higher level process, accomplishing bigger things than a > task > - a process defines a method to accomplish a task > - frameworks are generic tools for implementing a process > - a method is the underlying principle of how a process is designed > > YMMV :-) > > -- > Karl Voit > > >