* org-wikinodes - find files in a specific directory
@ 2012-04-13 17:19 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2012-04-13 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi guys,

Is it possible to setup wikinodes to find files in a specific directory
(rather than current file or current directory)?

It'd also be nice if we could have a way to specify a list of directories.
My org filesystem layout follows a particular convention where "wiki-like"
(reference) files are kept in a directory of its own, but there are some
exceptions to this rule - files in other dirs that I'd like wikinodes to
take into consideration.

Thanks!

- Marcelo.

* Re: org-wikinodes - find files in a specific directory
@ 2012-04-13 17:23 ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2012-04-13 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Also, I just found out org-wikinodes can't use filenames as basic data
units. It'd be nice if it could. Would it be too hard to support such
feature? Most of my wiki files do not start with a headlines of the same
name, for example.

@ 2012-04-16 14:23   ` Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira @ 2012-04-16 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: Org Mode

Maybe a custom link type is enough for this. You can define a 'wiki' link
type with
  #+LINK: wiki ~/Wiki_folder/%s
and then use [[wiki:something.org][description]]

--
Darlan

At Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:23:12 -0500,

@ 2012-04-17  1:32     ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa