Hey list, I've found about relisp today (there were no github mirrors, so I created one here: https://github.com/fullofcaffeine/relisp). This gem allows you to call Ruby from Elisp and vice-versa. I even built a small proof of concept project that I've been wanting to do for some time. Since I (still) prefer Ruby over Lisp (also because I don't know much elisp), I've built the (seemingly) hardest part in Ruby, and the rest in elisp, here's the URL to it: https://github.com/fullofcaffeine/org-catalog-ebooks relips works really well. It can be a great way to extend emacs by using Ruby and also by using Elisp/orgmode from Ruby apps! Cheers, - Marcelo.