* Scribus+org?
@ 2012-10-07  3:13 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2012-10-07  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I've recently found about Scribus (http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus),
an open-source alternative to InDesign. I've tried InDesign, and it's
great, but it can't beat org+TeX publishing because it can't be programmed
(at least I didn't find out a way to do so).

I was wondering if there are any use cases for the use of Scribus + org for
publishing? Is anyone in the list using it by any chances? It looks
interesting.

I'll be playing with it in the following days and share my findings as well.

Cheers!

- Marcelo.