I've recently found about Scribus (http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus), an open-source alternative to InDesign. I've tried InDesign, and it's great, but it can't beat org+TeX publishing because it can't be programmed (at least I didn't find out a way to do so). I was wondering if there are any use cases for the use of Scribus + org for publishing? Is anyone in the list using it by any chances? It looks interesting. I'll be playing with it in the following days and share my findings as well. Cheers! - Marcelo.