Hi Bastien, I wil play with Gnus with the setup you mention, seems like a good option. Thanks! - Marcelo. On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Marcelo, > > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > I still didn't find a good way to manage my mailing lists, > > I'm definitely not satisfied with my current setup. > > Many FLOSS mailing lists are also "newsgroups on gmane" -- so > you can simply launch your favorite nntp reader and read/post. > > > How do you manage your mailing list/newsgroups: what tool(s) do you > > use and what's your workflow? It'd be nice if one could centralize > > reading in one place, perhaps by using emacs as a client, but without > > eating a lot of disk space. > > I use Gnus for nntp, I cannot to Gmane et voilą! > > I also use Gnus + http://gwene.org for reading RSS feeds... > which is just *great*. > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >