Thank you all, The problem was that this file shouldn't actually be part of the agenda. If I really wanted to, I'd have to add the mode to it, like Carnsten and Bernt suggested. Cheers, Marcelo. On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:36 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > On 29.11.2011, at 18:39, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > > > Hi guys, > > > > I added my gtd.org_archive to the agenda as a mean of getting a timelog > of tasks I complete. Recently, and I don't know why, it started to throw > the following error when I try to access any of the agenda views: > > > > if: Agenda file ~/org/gtd.org_archive is not in `org-mode' > > > > Does anyone know why this happens? > > The first line of that file should look like > > -*- mode: org -*- > > > does it? > > - Carsten