Anyway, I can't emphasize enough how useful this feature is. Having different agenda filtered views at the same time is a timesaver. This should be in the main org branch! Thanks for that, Max. Cheers, Marcelo. On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa < celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote: > Thanks guys, que quickfix worked. I'll see if I can rebase to org's HEAD > myself, let's see if conflicts don't scare me away. Or perhaps just apply > the fix manually. > > - Marcelo. > > > > > On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Max Mikhanosha wrote: > >> At Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:52:09 -0600, >> Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: >> >> > Although everything else is working great, I'm getting the following >> > error message when trying to follow links to org files: >> > >> > "cond: Symbol's function definition is void: org-in-clocktable-p [11 >> times]" >> >> My branch is probably a few weeks behind the master, so the fix that >> Nick mentioned above is not there. >> >> You can temporarily fix this by doing "M-x load-library RET >> org-clock". >> >> I'll rebase my branch to the latest origin/master soon, with the pace >> of development in org-mode its hard to be completely synced up all the >> time. >> >> Regards, >> Max >> > >